Learn how to start your own independent campus publication from the ground up.
Taking place online or in-person on your campus, this intensive three-hour training will give you the tools to start a conservative campus publication.
You will learn how to:
• Write in a news-reporting style
• Make an impact on campus with your stories
• Recruit dedicated staff
• Promote your publication on campus and on social media
• Take powerful photographs
• Fund your publication with advertising and donations
• Create an appealing layout design
• Navigate media laws and ethics