Social media marketing can be a powerful tool for your campaign, cause, or organization if you understand how to make the most of it.
Leadership Institute's Social Media Marketing workshop will teach you how to build and implement a marketing plan with low-cost or no-cost techniques – ideal for small teams and organizations.
You will leave the workshop with confidence that you can post social media content that captivates your audience and inspires them to act.
Session 1 | Your Best Content
Your social media content is the foundation of effective marketing. Learn how to plan, develop, and produce social media content effectively. This session will focus on:
- how to identify the best opportunities for your organization on social media, based on what you currently produce;
- best practices for adapting your content for social media, down to the right image dimensions; and
- tools and techniques that will allow you to create content quickly and confidently.
Session 2 | Social Media Marketing Fundamentals
High-quality social media content is admirable; social media content that inspires audiences to act is valuable. Learn how to increase your conversions, i.e. people taking the desired action, with social media. You will learn:
- different ways to get more subscribers and web traffic;
- how to run low-cost advertisements and where to promote your message;
- how to own your audience to create a constant stream of traffic; and
- how to leverage social media influencers to spread your message and drive traffic.
Session 3 | Social Media Recruitment & Engagement
Learn how you can use social media to reach your target audience with content that your supporters will respond to and want to share. You will learn:
- how to recruit and retain more volunteers;
- proven methods used by organizations, public policy groups, and campaigns for every level of office; and
- mass texting, recruiting and motivating volunteers, and the BACON method for recruitment.
The training will end at 4:05pm Eastern Time