Running for office is becoming increasingly more expensive, even for local elections. Although the prospect of raising such large amounts of money in a relatively short time span may seem intimidating, with a thoughtful strategy and financial plan, fundraising can be both a successful and enjoyable part of any campaign.
Like Morton Blackwell aptly says, "You can't save the world if you can't pay the rent." In this fundraising workshop, you will learn:
- How to develop a campaign finance plan
- Set fundraising goals and create a fundraising calendar
- Utilize your network to raise funds
- How to utilize the digital sphere
- Run effective fundraising events