Principal Georgetown Consulting Group (GCG). GCG is an inventive PR/brand strategy, crowdfunding, content marketing and events consulting firm that works to directly increase its client’s bottom line and brand recognition. GCG focuses in the areas of tech and luxury brands.
• Founder Devvy Pet Corp. Devvy is a patent-pending organic luxury pet shampoo and conditioning spritz with a lasting scent, deodorizer and aromatherapeutic essential oils.
• Developed Fashion for Paws, a fashion-based marketing and fundraising crowdfunding program that has delivered $3 million in revenue to date for the Washington Humane Society.
• Recipient: 2013 Georgetown University McDonough School of Business “Entrepreneur of the Year” award
• Georgetown University McDonough School of Business Master's Degree - Business Leadership
• Generated thousands in earned media and ad impressions through successful positive media placement
• Featured in Washington Life Magazine February 2010 issue, "Top Innovators Under 40"
• Selected speaker for the Work it! Networking Luncheon 2010, GW Women in Business Conference 2012 and HOBY-NCA Conference 2012
• Chosen as the featured “Working Woman” in a special ABC7 TV News segment that aired in October 2010
• Named as one of the “Most Innovative People in Events,” in BizBash Magazine March 2012 issue
• Author of four articles (and counting) in The Huffington Post
• Published eight articles in Chronicle of the Horse, the industry’s top international equestrian
• Consultant (Communications/PR): Washington Kastles World Team Tennis (2011 season). Worked directly with team owner, Mark Ein, on marketing/PR, communication strategy, social media, sponsorship relations and activation