Student Activism Conference
From lecture halls to student government, the Left dominates college campuses in America. Professors unabashedly demonstrate their bias in the classroom. Administrations give preference to left-wing student groups. Far-left activists use threats, intimidation, and fear to silence conservative voices.
The Leadership Institute’s Student Activism Conference (SAC) equips conservative students to fight liberal bias and abuse on their college campuses. At the SAC, you will learn how to:
- Grow your student organization
- Build coalitions on campus
- Earn media attention for your effort
- Properly interview for television
- Host successful events and programs
- Organize effective campus activism
- Expose liberal bias and abuse
This event is invite only. Limited travel scholarships are available. If you’d like to attend the upcoming Student Activism Conference, click here.
September 17-18, 2016
- Beverly Hallberg, District Media Group
- Travis Barham, Alliance Defending Freedom
- Alex Witoslawski, The Leadership Institute
- Kristin Dobson, The Leadership Institute
- Fernando Reyes, The Leadership Institute
- Crissy Brown, The Leadership Institute
To apply to attend, click here.